CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Both children, parents, and staff need to play a part in preventing the virus from spreading any further so PLEASE ADHERE to these rules when you and your child/children come to Shiefton.
- Children MUST bring their own pen, paper, and all equipment.
- Equipment cannot be shared amongst children.
- Social distancing will be observed at least a distance of 1m or 1.5m.
- A tuck shop will be provided but it will be socially distanced, therefore it is STRONGLY ADVISED for your child to bring their own food.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
- Follow the entrance and exit when in the building.
- No parents are allowed to wait whilst class is in session, you must drop your child/children and then leave the building. Once the school has finished, you must pick your child/children up and leave the building.
- Constant cleaning measures will be adhered to as well.
PLEASE follow these guidelines above ensuring Shiefton is a safe place for this academic year and preventing the spread of this virus.