2020 has been a really challenging year for all us but we hope you and your families are safe and well.
Thankfully, we are able to run Shiefton for another academic year but with the new guidelines due to Coronavirus.
Both children, parents and staff need to play a part in preventing the virus spreading any further so please adhere to these rules when you and your child/children come to Shiefton.
- Children MUST bring their own pen, paper and all equipment.
- Equipment cannot be shared amongst children.
- Social distancing will be observed at least a distance of 1m or 1.5m.
- A tuck shop will be provided but it will be socially distanced, therefore it is STRONGLY ADVISED for your child to bring their own food.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the building .
- Follow the entrance and exits when in the building.
- No parents are allowed to wait whilst class is in session, you must drop your child/children and then leave the building. Once the school has finished, you must pick your child/children up and leave the building.
- Constant cleaning measures will be adhered to as well.
PLEASE follow these guidelines above ensuring Shiefton is a safe place for this academic year and preventing the spread of this virus.